Until November by Aurora Rose Reynolds
Kara's rating: 5 of 5 stars
You know that book where your tummy gets butterflies because it is an awesome read from the first page... this book was one of those for me. I loved this book. I got on the my phone to text my co-blogger to read this ASAP. I was completely consumed by this read!
Asher is a HOT main character. and he has three HOT brothers. and they all get books! YUM.
The writing was easy. fun. enjoyable.
Some of my favorites:
Well of course I am going to love this book - page 5 speaks just like my own love for COFFEE. "My feet move without my command to the source of my weakness. I love coffee I drink so much coffee every day that my coffee consumption alone could support a small country.
Uh- Me too! Aurora Rose Reynolds

"...a bathtub that dreams are made of. Well, at least girl dreams."
and what girl didn't love this scene?!?

"34%..."Night," I whispered, cuddling closer and listening to his breathing even out. I felt his body relax a few minutes later and I quickly followed him to sleep."

*Swoon* I think THIS scene described the most perfect way to fall asleep! (while there is more to the scene you need to read - you get the gist)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bella's rating: 3 of 5 starsWhat I liked about the book:
- Asher is HOT - muscles, tats, dimples, killer smile. And he's alpha male - he goes caveman on November.
- Sexy read with some funny parts.
What I didn't like about the book:
- Editing. Some paragraphs change from past tense to present tense within the same scene. This happened a lot and drove me a bit nuts. There were errors - words missing, quotes missing, etc. Usually I can look past this, but I felt like I wanted to get out a red pen as I was reading to make corrections. It was distracting to me.
- Insta love. Asher just takes one look at November and knows she's the one. November things he's a complete jerk, but somehow she agrees to go out with him. Then she becomes victim to the "Asher fog" - which happens when he puts his mouth on her, and ends up in a relationship with him. This is hard for me to relate to.
- The attacks/mystery side story. This felt like a way to try to give the story more depth and it missed the mark with me.
Bottom line - I loved reading about Asher and enjoyed the steam. But it was tough for me to connect with November and believe how this couple got slammed with love from the get go.
I think there are more books to come with Asher's brothers and this author has good potential. But I need more depth and I need better editing. I look forward to watching this author improve.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Add to Goodreads:
Purchase Links
Amazon UK:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00FAYSNAK
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00FAYSNAK
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Synopsis
November is
looking forward to getting to know her father and the safety of a small town.
After leaving the big apple and her bad memories for Tennessee, November starts
working for her dad at his strip club doing the books. The one time she’s
allowed there during club hours she runs into Asher Mayson. He’s perfect until
he opens his mouth and makes assumptions. November wants nothing to do with
Asher but too bad for November fate has other plans. Asher Mayson has never had
a problem getting a woman that is until November. Now all he can think about is
making November his and keeping her safe.
Warning 18+
sexual content and a strong Alpha Male.
About the Author
Aurora Rose Reynolds is a navy brat whose husband served in the United
States Navy. She has lived all over the country but now resides in New York
City with her Husband and pet fish. She's married to an alpha male that loves
her as much as the men in her books love their women. He gives her over the top
inspiration everyday. In her free time she reads, writes and enjoys going to
the movies with her husband and cookie. She also enjoys taking mini weekend
vacations to nowhere, or spends time at home with friends and family. Last but
not least she appreciates everyday and admires its beauty.
Connect with the Author
Facebook | Goodreads | Amazon
| Twitter

No comments:
Post a Comment