Saturday, January 4, 2014

RAW by Belle Aurora

Raw by Belle Aurora
Kara's rating: 5 of 5 stars

Do you ever have an author you drop everything for?
I do. Belle Aurora. She is one of my favorites.

This book surprised me - I thought it was different from other things she has done. A good different.

Was everything believable in this book? Nope.
Did it make me enjoy it any less? Hell No.
It is fiction after all... not everything needs to match up.

My favorite line:
And rainbow fairies are pretty damn happy.
Wll, if they're not, they should be. They make rainbows for chrissakes!"

LOL


**ARC received from author for an honest review**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bella's rating: 5 of 5 stars

I LOVE Belle Aurora. When I read her Friend Zoned series, I loved that she made me laugh out loud - literally. I was completely sucked in to those books and wanted to jump into the book and become friends with everyone in that group.

So when she has a new release I put her books high up in my to read list.

Raw was very different from her Friend Zoned series in that it was...well... raw . It was gritty, wicked, taboo and so f'n HOT!!! But it was not a humor-filled, light, fluffy read. It was soo intense.

Falling for your stalker? Having sex with a stranger? Getting aroused by said stranger fastening a belt around your neck like a collar during sex? This book had it all...and then some. And if that doesn't sound like something you'd like, read it anyway. Because Belle Aurora is so talented, I got hot and bothered by reading all of the above!!!!

I loved the prologue and was immediately sucked into the book. Could not put it down.

Some of the parts were not easy to read - I thought my heart was going to explode out of my chest at some points - either because it was beating so fast or because it was getting torn to shreds. But that right there goes to show you what an awesome read this is. It made my heart race. It made me fall in love with Twitch, even though he was a bad, bad man.

I don't want to spoil anything else. So please- read this book!!! Highly recommend!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Buy Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment