Monday, February 24, 2014

Masked Innocence by Alessandra Torre - BLOG TOUR


Masked Innocence Blog Tour




Masked Innocence Cover FINAL large The man was sinful. It wasn't just the looks that made him dangerous, it was the cocky confidence that dominated every move, every touch. And the frustrating yet ecstatic fact about the whole package was that he could back it all up… Julia Campbell never knows what to expect with win-at-all-costs Brad De Luca. And she's starting to like it that way. She gave up safe, conventional relationships when she let the elite divorce attorney seduce her into his world. Now that he's determined to strip her naked of every inhibition, she's in danger of falling too deep and too fast. But their affair begins to feel even more dangerous when a murder leaves a trail of suspicion that points straight to the mob…and Brad. Trusting a man with a bad reputation and a past full of secrets seems like a mistake. But when she's forced to make a choice, the consequences will take her further than she could ever have imagined.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Masked Innocence by Alessandra Torre




Bella's Review:  5 Stars

FINALLY!!!!!  Masked Innocence!!!!

This book picks right up where Blindfolded Innocence leaves off – for that I am grateful.

I was expecting this book to be full of swinging sex.  I mean, that's what Julia agrees to try at the end of BI and I must admit I was looking forward to it.  Alessandra knows how to write steamy, panty melting sex scenes.  But I have come to expect a twisting plot with a lot of steamy sex.

Masked Innocence does not disappoint!

Early in the book, Brad and Julia attend a sex party and while she was a bit nervous about it at first, she decides pretty quickly that the whole thing is amazingly hot and she likes it.

“Inside, I felt a release of some tie, some leash undone, and I knew my descent into sexual awareness was just now starting.”

Once she admits this to herself, she and Brad commit to each other pretty quicly.  I LOVE when the focus of the book is not about whether or not to be a couple, but about the couple overcoming obstacles together.  And they definitely get some obstacles to overcome!!

At about 30% the vibe of the book goes from playful and sexy to serious and intense.  There are some twists and turns that I don't want to spoil, but I couldn't turn the pages fast enough to see what was going to happen here.

Then there's another curveball. Which I'm not going to spoil.

As the plot thickens, the relationship between Brad and Julia deepens.  We see a vulnerable side to Brad that just makes him all the more appealing.  Who doesn't love a sexy, cocky, unapologeticly arrogant man that will share his feelings?  Where can I get me one of these men?  He is just off the charts appealing.

“I fell for the feisty, smart ass Julia that calls me on my shit.  But I'm owned by the vixen that you become behind closed doors.”

I love their banter & their chemistry.  And I love the sex scenes – whew.  Do not read this at work.  Have a change of panties handy.  The scene at the office – HOT.  I think Brad will star in my fantasies from now on.

I also love it that Julia is not afraid to speak her mind.  She calls him on his shit and gives it right back to him.  She is a likeable heroine.

AND Martha – she is awesome!

I love Alessandra Torre and her curve balls.  Her books take me on a ride and I never know where I'm going but I love every minute of it!!!!!

Can't wait for book 3!!!

Highly recommend!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alessandra Torre headshotAlessandra Torre is a new author who focuses on contemporary erotica. Her first book, Blindfolded Innocence, was published in July 2012, and was an Erotica #1 Bestseller for two weeks. The sequel to Blindfolded, Masked Innocence, will be released in February 2014.
Alessandra lives in the Southern United States and is married, with one young child. She enjoys reading, spending time with her family, and playing with her dogs. Her favorite authors include Lisa Gardner, Gillian Flynn, and Jennifer Crusie. Learn more about Alessandra on her website at www.alessandratorre.com, or you can find her on Twitter (@ReadAlessandra) or her Facebook fanpage.




FB button FINALtwitter button FinalWebsite buttonGoodreadsFINALPinterest Button FINAL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Book Links

Goodreads Button with Shadow

Masked Innocence Cover FINAL large
Amazon FinalB&N FINAL


Blindfolded Innocence Final Cover
Amazon FinalB&N FINAL


Diary-of-Brad-De-Luca-KINDLE
Amazon FinalB&N FINAL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment