Maybe Someday by
Colleen Hoover
My rating:
5 of 5 stars
CoHo does it again. and of course she does it well. you just can not doubt the CoHo. you just can not!
I read this book blind. really had no idea except for that there is a soundtrack attached to the story. that being said... I don't want to tell you anything about this - I am hiding it in a spoiler. Only continue to read IF YOU READ THE BOOK.
(view spoiler)[The characters were fabulous. Ridge, Warren, Sydney, Maggie. I loved them all. oh my god. when Syd made breakfast for Warren. GENIUS! and the Blue Dress. Love the boys' reaction to that.
And quotes like this: "Sometimes in life, we need a few bad days in order to keep the good ones in perspective." we all live those words don't we?
or "She has someone so much stronger than I'll ever be for her. She has herself." I believe in that, we all have to be strong for ourselves before we can be stronger for others.
because let's remember: "Heroines don't need protecting."
(hide spoiler)]
I loved this book. Truly LOVED IT. I hope you read it, enjoy it, and remember it.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment