Stinger by Mia Sheridan
Bella's rating: 5 of 5 stars
10,000 STARS!! This book was FANTASTIC!!!!!!!
I can't believe I waited so long to read it. It sucked me in from the start and completely kidnapped my attention.
I really, really don't want to spoil anything for anyone.
I was SO HAPPY we got dual POV from both Carson and Grace.
Carson - sex on a stick. OMG. I LOVE Carson. He is beautiful, but there is more to him than meets the eye. Early on in the book, he is known for his looks and his...sexy ways. He's unpredictable and doesn't have a life plan. He takes life as it comes and knows this:
Life is wild.Grace is the complete opposite. She has a plan for everything. She is strung rather tight and is doing everything she can to fulfill her goals.
A convention in Las Vegas brings Grace and Carson together. Grace hates Carson almost immediately because he clearly does NOT fit in with her life plan. But fate brings them together again. And after spending some time together, their electric chemistry pulls them together like magnets.
They change each other's lives. Forever.
The book spans YEARS and I thought I might actually die before I reached the end.
The author connected me to these characters so deeply. I LOVED watching them grow and change into better people because of each other.
The books has some steamy, sexy scenes (panty melting hot - Carson will star in my fantasies for a while) but there is so much more than sex in this book. The plot thickened and kept me guessing. It was completely unpredictable - something I really, really appreciate. The story became deeper, turning into something truly meaningful and worthy.
And I won't forget this book for a long while. I will re-read it. I'm sure many times.
Every time I see a sunrise I will think of these characters.
Every time I hear the word Buttercup, I'll think of Carson and Grace.
Every time I get on an elevator, I'll think of them, too.
Carson. Sigh.
"I'd do anything for you, Grace. I'd slay a dragon for you."SWOON! At first, Carson seduced me. Then, he stole my heart.
You HAVE TO READ THIS BOOK. Right NOW. I highly recommend.
And now, I'm determined to read everything by Mia Sheridan!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kara's Review: 5 Stars!!

I was told... read Archer's Voice. Read Archer's Voice. So I put that on my short list. BUT BEFORE I could read Archer's Voice I had to read A Sign of Love #3!
And that is where I met CARSON STINGER. OH-a porn star you say? Oh hell yes.
I came across this quote in chapter 1: "No, not at all. Looks like we're both here to learn how to be the best at getting people off."
bahahaha. yup LOVED this book in chapter 1!
"And damn it if she didn't taste like sunshine and everything sweet and fresh this would had to offer." SWOON!
and then there are these awesome words: "What it comes down to is how much heart you have, and how you will give this your all, not because anyone will give you accolades, but on the contrary, because no one ever has, and you don't depend on that for your success."
I loved this book... so for those of you that maybe skipped it and went right to ARCHER... come back and read CARSON! You missed out.




No comments:
Post a Comment