Favorite book this year? Oh my i don't have a clue there have been so many! My top 3 though have been Branded by Kerry Taylor, Selling Scarlet by Ella James and Broken Aro by Jen Wylie.
Narrow it down to just one??? So hard to do!!! I will go with one that I had the most emotional reaction to was Rock and Roll Never Forgets. It is right up there with Taking Chances as far as the ugly cry level. I would have said Taking Chances but I read that one last year.... I think. HAHA!!
I still need to read Rock and Roll Never Forgets - I have it on my kindle waiting, but I feel like I need to psyche myself out for that one. Everyone said it is so emotional.
Favorite book this year? Oh my i don't have a clue there have been so many! My top 3 though have been Branded by Kerry Taylor, Selling Scarlet by Ella James and Broken Aro by Jen Wylie.
ReplyDeleteThanks!! I will put those on my TBR!!
DeleteNarrow it down to just one??? So hard to do!!! I will go with one that I had the most emotional reaction to was Rock and Roll Never Forgets. It is right up there with Taking Chances as far as the ugly cry level. I would have said Taking Chances but I read that one last year.... I think. HAHA!!
ReplyDeleteI still need to read Rock and Roll Never Forgets - I have it on my kindle waiting, but I feel like I need to psyche myself out for that one. Everyone said it is so emotional.
Delete