I'm going to try to make a list of my favorite reads. Man this is a tough job, because the more I read, the more books I fall in love with. But here goes:
(The link will take you to either my review on GR or to the GR page if I haven't had the time to write a review yet. BUT these are all 5+++ star reads for me!!)
- The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
- Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett
- Fifty Shades of Grey by EL James
- Slammed/Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover
- Hopeless/Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover
- The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
- My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
- On the Island by Tracey Garvis Graves
- A Different Blue by Amy Harmon
- Enemies and Playmates by Darcia Helle
- Wait for You by J. Lynn
- Easy by Tamara Webber
- Broken by Megan Hart
- Dirty by Megan Hart
- Indulgent Pleasures by Karen Erickson
- One Week Girlfriend/Second Chance Boyfriend by Monica Murphy
- Just One of the Guys by Kristan Higgins
- Pulled by AL Jackson
- The Edge of Never by J Redmerski
- If You Stay by Courtney Cole
If you haven't read any of these books yet, I HIGHLY recommend them!!! I didn't number them because they are in no particular order. I love all of them soo much.
~ Bella
No comments:
Post a Comment