Monday, September 9, 2013

Come and Get Me by Jillian Dodd - COVER REVEAL



Release Date: August 31st 2014.

Book Six in The Keatyn Chronicles 

Cover Created by: Okay Creations


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Stalk Me 

Kiss Me
Amazon * B&N * iTunes * Kobo * Goodreads 

Date Me
Amazon * B&N * iTunes * Kobo * Goodreads 

Love Me
Amazon * B&N * iTunes * Kobo * Goodreads 

Adore Me (4.5)
 Preorder -->  Amazon * Goodreads 

Hate Me 
(soon to be available for pre-order) Goodreads 

Come and Get Me 
(soon to be available for pre-order) Goodreads 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About the Author
Hey everyone!! I'm Jillian Dodd, author of the That Boy series. That Boy and That Wedding. I'm working on a new series called The Keatyn Chronicles as well as plotting out That Baby. I love to read, love hanging out at Goodreads, and love to talk to y'all!!

I was lucky enough to find my own prince in college. We have two wonderful teenaged children, a Maltese named Sugar Bear and a new Lab puppy named Camber Lacey.

I have an active blog, which my daughter, Kenzie, helps me with. We'd love to have you visit us there. I am a big believer in giving back, so I donate a portion of my book sales to charity!!

No comments:

Post a Comment