Wicked Thing by Angeline Kace
Bella's Review: 4 stars
This book is told in alternating POV from Camryn and Dallas.
Carmyn Rafferty has seen the repercussions of cheating. So this is a hot button issue for her. But she trusts her boyfriend of 3 years completely. When she walks in to find him in the act with someone else, her whole world is shattered. This girl, who has carefully planned out her future with this guy, isn't quite sure about her future anymore.
Dallas Brown, the man-whore of her college, is just what she needs to have one fun night of letting go. Letting go of the hurt, of the strict planning. She just wants one time with him. And the feeling is mutual.
Dallas has all the ingredients we look for in a bad boy. Tats – check. Motorcycle – check. Hot body – checkity check. Commitment-phobic – yes. So he sleeps with a lot of women. He is honest with them up front – he doesn't date. He just rocks their world. And most women are happy to have had their one time with him.
But when he has sex with Carmyn, he wants to do it again. And again, and again. And he finds himself wanting to spend time with her. But she doesn't want to. She is terrified of Dallas and wants nothing to do with him. Except he is in one of her classes. And starts to weasel himself into becoming her friend.
Of course there is more to Dallas than meets the eye. And I love seeing these two characters grow and change throughout the story.
I also love their chemistry – hot, hot, HOT! Wow, there is some hot stuff in this book!
I was sucked into this story. The more I read, the more connected I felt to Carmyn and Dallas. I loved them together!!
CH – Nope! The next book will focus on other characters.
HEA – Yup!
Steam – oooo yea!
Highly recommend!

Kara's Review: 4 stars
Dallas and Camryn.
Tats & Motorcycles.
Two of my favorite things in a book.
This is one of those books that when you start - you will message all of your reading buddies to read with you!!

Definitely going to check this one out!!!
ReplyDelete