Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sex Love Repeat by Alessandra Torre

Sex. Love. Repeat. by Alessandra Torre
Bella's rating: 5 of 5 stars

*ARC received via Netgalley*

Alessandra Torre is amazing. I am blown away by her ability to bring us fresh ideas in an unpredictable story. Her writing style captures my attention and sucks me right into the story. My entire real life fades into the background when I read her books. Laundry? Cleaning? Bills - everything had to wait until I was done with this book. Completely devoured it in one sitting.

We get multiple POV - LOVE this!!!

I'm not going to repeat the premise - you can read the blurb. Knowing the main idea, I thought - I know how this is going to end up. And I wasn't too keen on reading yet another love triangle.

But I was wrong.

Let me start by saying that I hate reading about cheating. HATE. IT. Especially when someone cheats, has sex with someone else, then has sex with both people behind each other's backs. The lying, the deception.. It gives me a stomach ache. I am not a fan.

But in this book - both guys KNOW about each other. They don't know who the other man is, but they know she is having sex with someone else. So that put an entirely different perspective on things. There's no lying, no cheating. It's still completely taboo. But holy sh!t - it was HOT!!!

Stewart came first - wealthy business man. Dark, intense, gorgeous and... busy. He works all the time. He doesn't have the ability to pull back and make time for a real relationship.

Then comes Paul. Laid back, carefree surfer. He hands over his entire heart to Madison. They live together, wake up together, surf together. He is so sweet to her. I want to take a bite out of Paul!!!

I loved the contrast between the two guys. They were both drool-worthy in their own right.

Madison knows her situation can't go on forever. But she lives in her separate worlds for almost 2 years. Having her cake...and eating it too.

And then, the sh!t hits the fan!!! There are turns and twists that I was not expecting and I don't want to ruin anything for you.

NO CH (thank you!!)

Steamy sex scenes - girly bits tingling - warning if you read this in public!!

Suffice it to say, READ THIS BOOK!!! I highly recommend. I think I need to re-read it slowly because I was going so fast the first time around to see what was going to happen.

Thank you, Alessandra Torre for another amazing book. I love your writing style and can't wait to see what ride you take us on with your next book!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Buy Links
Amazon ♦ B&N ♦ Smashwords ♦ Kobo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Giveaway

a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment