Thursday, August 15, 2013

ARC Out Of Line by Jen McLaughlin (Diane Alberts)

***ARC courtesy of Inkslinger in exchange for an honest review.***




Goodreads Link
Amazon Link
Barnes and Noble Link















Kara's Review:  
Rating 4.75

Do you have get a book & it burns a hole in your e-reader? Yeah, that happened to me today. I was just going to read 1 page - 2 chapters later I was still siting at the edge of my bed. I wasn't supposed to read today - I had crap to do! 


Then I met Carrie


and then followed Finn














and I was hooked. Finn is a surfer. Has a motorcycle. He is a Marine.

I am not sure I could say this fast enough...



This book will be out in a month (09/10/13)... sorry friends. BUT I hope you enjoy it like I did!

Now where is book 2 (no big cliffy - just a continuation of the story).



----------------------------------------------------------

Bella's Review:
4.5 Stars.

This book was soooo good!! Totally sucked me in!

I LOVED that we got alternating POV from Carrie and Finn.

I loved that they developed a friendship first (no 'I love you' within 2 hours of meeting).

I loved that Carrie was feisty and independent.

I loved that Finn was a protector.

Fin was H.O.T!!! He surfs. Rides a motorcycle. And has tattoos - need I say more?

Carrie + Finn = HOTNESS!!! Yowza.

I was hoping that we would get to see Carrie stand up to her father.

But the book ends at a great spot and it's pretty clear that there will be another book. And I will read it as soon as possible.

Highly recommend this one!! Such a cute story.

No comments:

Post a Comment