Sunday, August 25, 2013

Tall, Tatted and Tempting by Tammy Falkner

Tall, Tatted and Tempting by Tammy Falkner

Bella's Review 4 stars!!!

This book was soooo good! It was so interesting to read a book that had a deaf male lead. I LOVED Logan!!!

Logan was soooooooooo delicious. He's used to women falling at his feet. But when he meets Emily instead of instantly falling for his charms, she hits him. Literally. But she hits him in more ways than one.

Emily is homeless. There is a bit of a mystery to what's going on with her. She doesn't want to tell Logan her story because she doesn't want to put him in danger. (view spoiler)[ This part definitely intrigued me for the beginning part of the story. I was wondering what sort of danger she was in. I couldn't wait to find out. Did she commit a murder and she ran away? Did someone try to blame her for a drug bust? I created all these scenarios in my mind that when the truth came out, it was a bit of a let down... That's all? Her dad was controlling and she ran out on her arranged marriage on her wedding day? I mean I felt for her, how she felt trapped and her dad didn't understand her. But she's 19 years old. How will telling Logan any of this put his family in danger??? I kind of expected more out of the mystery. (hide spoiler)]

They have CRAZY chemistry. But for the first time in his life, Logan wants more than sex. He wants her to trust him.

Not only did I love Logan and Emily, I LOVED all the brothers!!! I can't WAIT to read the next book. And the one after that. And the one after that. Keep them coming!!!

CH - no

HEA - YES

Steaminess - there are 2 versions included in the e-book, a sexy version (which I read) and a sexy lite version if you don't like explicit sex scenes.

Thank you, Tammy Falkner. You have a new fan!!!

Kara's Review 4 stars!!

This was a different read - I love those.
Logan is deaf & Kit is dealing with a past.
The book was a light fun read with a little sexy mixed in.

We highly recommend this book!!

Amazon link <---
B&N link <---

2 comments: