Tuesday, August 27, 2013

CRAVE by Monica Murphy - Review & Giveaway

Crave (Billionaire Bachelors Club #1)Crave by Monica Murphy

Kara's Review
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What can I say? I admit it... I am a Britney fan.
I went to write this review & Britney wouldn't leave my tongue.

Reading this book - I am sure I looked like this:




Archer was a Womanizer. He did everything with an edge. He was powerful and knew it.



Ivy was the sweet little sister of a friend. She wasn't a virgin, had a job, and was a strong women - she just needed to find him.




This book was great. I enjoyed it from start to finish!
I can't wait for y'all to read this!

Monica - please give me one more (well a whole series please!)



View all my reviews


------------------------------------------------------------

Bella's Review
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I just love Monica Murphy. She is able to suck me right into a book and I can't stop turning the pages. Kids need breakfast - um, you can pour cereal, right? What? It's lunch time? Didn't you just eat breakfast? I was rendered useless through the afternoon.

The book is told in alternating POV from Archer and Ivy. I love the names!

Archer and his wealthy buddies make a bet about staying bachelors forever, blah blah. You can see where this is going immediately.

What I LOVE about Crave:
- no insta love. Archer and Ivy have known each other forever and they always seem to irritate each other. But when they get together, they are HOT!
- Archer - dimples, abs, messed up hair, and he's filthy rich. He's never wanted more from women and thought he didn't deserve Ivy.
- Ivy is NOT a virgin. THANK GOD. If I have to read one more book about a billionaire seducing a virgin I may vomit.
- HOT SEX
- And it's sweet. Both Archer and Ivy want each other desperately, but they are afraid of each other too.

CH - NOPE!

HEA - YES

1st in the series, but the other books will focus on other characters.

Thank you Monica Murphy!!!

View all my reviews

-------------------------------------------------------------------


Barnes and Noble Link

---------------------------------------------------------------------


a Rafflecopter giveaway

19 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Paula... GC has always been in my top 2! I can not wait to see the series coming out on him... I am so excited.

      Delete
  2. Without a doubt Sebastian Lock at the moment...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knight or Mr. Beautiful- James Cavendish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmm. Both great choices! I love that KA is your top... I LOVE IT.

      Delete
  4. Christian Grey and Gideon Cross...YUMMMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also Christian & Gideon... Those 2 are just so ALPHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gavin Blake & Gideon Cross :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gideon Cross :) Thanks for the giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haven't read any of these yet, but I love Karen's books.
    carolyn
    j-coverholser at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm swooning over Christian at the moment.....again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have always had a thing for Sam Elliott.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Max Heyworth from A Royal Pain by Megan Mulry.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chris Merit - Inside out from Lisa Renee Jones :)

    ReplyDelete