Arsen by Mia AsherBella's Review:
What a fabulous debut novel by Mia Asher!!!
Highly recommend this book!
It is HOT.
It is painful.
It is angsty.
It is honest.
Did I mention hot?
Ben is amazing. Arsen...sex on a stick.
Marriage is hard. Some experiences pull you closer together. Some tear you apart. Cathy is hurting and she needs someone to let her be in pain. To help her forget. We don't always make good choices. She makes mistakes. Will the consequences cost her happiness?
This book was unpredictable. I thought I knew what was going to happen, but Mia kept me guessing. I was completely sucked in from the start and could not stop turning the pages. I was up until 3:30 am, then when I woke up, I had to finish!
Thank you, Mia, for an amazing story!!
4.5 stars for me!!!
NO CH and from what I hear, it is a stand alone. BUT I want her to write a second book!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Kara's Review:
First off: I loved the book. It's a great worthy read.
AND HOLY CRAP what a GREAT FIRST BOOK that Mia Asher wrote.
Of course it was the second book in a week - that I had to read the end of the book before I could finish the story. I read too late at night and my peep Bella was asleep - I had to finish the book but I needed someone to tell me something good!
I don't want to say much about the story - but if I had to sum it up in one word - it's

Great Job Mia! I am so glad this is a stand-alone by the way!
---------------------------------------------------------------
Amazon Link <----
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Can't wait to read this one. Have heard great thing about it!
ReplyDeleteIt is so good, completely sucked me in. AND kept me guessing! Can't wait for you to read this!
DeleteCan't wait to read this one!!!
ReplyDeleteI am reading Wethering The Storm!!!! <3 Jake!!!
ReplyDelete